NeuroPsychology Associates Inc.
Child, Adolescent, and Adult Neuropsychologists
Call Us: +1.401.455.0221
In an effort to ensure the safety of children, families and staff; the following precautions are in place for appointments:
- Please stay home if you or your child have symptoms of cough, cold, fever.
- Please stay home if you or your child have been in contact with anyone exposed to or infected by the coronavirus.
- Have only one person (parent/guardian) accompany your child on the visit.
- Please leave all siblings at home (bring in only the child/adult to be tested).
- Masks are required.
- Examiners may wears masks, gloves, and/or face shields during the assessment of your child.
- Testing will be conducted behind a plexi glass shield
- Examiners will disinfect all surfaces and materials between appointments.
- Social distance will be maintained whenever possible.
- Intakes and testing will be in person; feedbacks will be via telephone or zoom.
- Parents and caretakers are encouraged to stay in the waiting areas near our offices and refrain from going to the cafe or cafeteria (we have snacks and drinks on site).
- Families will continue to park in Lot A. Come in through the Main Reception area at Riverview Building. Everyone entering the hospital is required to get their temperature taken as they come in (including providers). Ask the receptionist to page Dr. Holler, Dr. McLaughlin, or Dr. Hellmuth. Someone from our office will come to Main Reception to pick you up.
We realize that these guidelines may create hardship for some families and apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Our goal is to continue to provide families and children with the best service possible while also ensuring the safety and health of all. Thank you for understanding.
Please call with any questions or concerns 401 455 0221.